Conditions of Online Attendance
- Participants do not have permission to record any part of this seminar by video, audio and/or photographically.
- All teachings, verbal, written or otherwise, are subject to copyright and may not be duplicated and/or shared publicly, that is, on websites and/or all social media, via emails and/or blogs without written permission from Hyakuten Inamoto or his official representatives. Teachings may be shared verbally with your students, quoting Hyakuten Inamoto as the source.
- Registration/application forms must be completed and signed, and payment received before receiving a Zoom link to online seminars.
- Payment must be received to reserve your place. All bookings are first come, first served basis.
- Please ensure that your Zoom ID matches the name on your registration/application form. When you log in to Zoom, you will be placed into a waiting room, and if your ID does not match, you will not be admitted. This is a security precaution.
- Participants are expected to treat each other with respect and courtesy. Any behavior deemed inappropriate by the host, will result in being evicted from the Zoom seminar. Fees will not be refunded should this occur.
- Be on time. It is recommended that you log on to Zoom about 10 minutes prior to start time.
- Please do not eat during the seminar. There will be one fifteen-minute break each day. Please take advantage of this time for tea or snacks.
Please note: Seminars may be recorded for the Komyo ReikiDo archives and will not be shared with participants or shared publicly. The host may take photos for marketing purposes for future KRD events. Participants may turn off their Zoom video, if you do not want your image appearing in photos or the recording.
If you are unable to attend due to health issues or due to an emergency, please advise as soon as possible. Your fee will be transferred to another seminar within 3 months of the original seminar date.
Attendance certificates will be presented via email for the Refresher courses. For any other seminar, if you require a certificate for your Reiki Association, please let your host know at the time of your booking.